CompTIA Network+ covers the configuration, management, and troubleshooting of common wired and wireless network devices. Also included are emerging technologies such as unified communications, mobile, cloud, and virtualization technologies. The practice tests are based on actual exam objectives and covers the following domains
1.0 Network Architecture 22%
2.0 Network Operations 20%
3.0 Network Security 18%
4.0 Troubleshooting 24%
5.0 Industrial Standards, Practices and Network Theory 16%
- Total 100%
What you get from this course
- 270 UNIQUE practice questions for CompTIA Network+ Certification (Exam: N10-006) exam
- Practice tests are created by SMEs and the questions always stay current with the actual exam.
- 100% verified answers
Why take this course?
- The questions in the practice tests always stay current. We ensure this by taking the official CompTIA exam ourselves and prepare/update questions for practice accordingly.
- These questions will help you score atleast 80% on the main exam.
- 30 days money back guarantee, no questions asked.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to test their knowledge before taking the official CompTIA Network+ Certification (Exam: N10-006)