Students should have access to Adobe InDesign to follow along with the course. A free trial or any Creative Cloud version will be fine. Previous versions will be fine for most lessons.
Students DO NOT need a design background or any other skills related to InDesign before taking this course.
Design beautiful PDFs, eBooks, pamphlets, magazines, and more with Adobe InDesign CC!
If you're looking to learn Adobe InDesign from scratch, you've come to the right place. Perfect for designers, business & entrepreneurs, photographers, authors, and online businesses, this course takes you from beginner to advanced user in just a few hours.
Whatever you want to design - make it stand out from the crowd!
- Dive right into creating your first project, in section 1 of the course.
- Download project files and photos to easily follow along.
- Learn a professional workflow that makes sense.
Enroll now, and you'll learn:
- Navigating the workspace and panels
- Starting a new project
- Adding photos, text, and graphics to your designs
- Adjusting assets like a graphic designer would
- Creating multi-page documents
- Using tables to clearly display complicated data
- Saving and exporting your project for any purpose
- And many more advanced techniques!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Adobe InDesign
- Anyone wanting to design professional flyers, PDFs, eBooks, and other publications
- Entrepreneurs, online businesses, artists, graphic designers - anyone who wants to learn this amazing Adobe application